Jeffrey A. Moore
Jeffrey A. Moore
Director, Creative Services and Corporate Marketing
I am a highly qualified and innovative Director currently well into the process of relocating to the North Carolina area. In my current role with Genesis HealthCare, I lead strategic vision, new business development, and department growth. Driving all aspects of the creative experience to ensure effective and timely deliverables. I'm a dynamic professional with an aptitude to utilize creative marketing techniques to formulate and retain an active client base. Knowledgeable in corporate marketing/branding, photography, layout, color theory, and typography in both print and digital media.
While the future of social media marketing remains uncertain, there’s no denying it has affected the way businesses market their brands in a tremendous way. As organizations continue to increase their spending on social media marketing, the pressure is on marketing professionals to ensure that each dollar spent generates results.
Logos & Other Samples
Although all the work on my site are examples of my writing, below are a few with a focus on the writing aspect of the pieces. You will also find Marketing Plans created to streamline campaigns
Resume - Jeffrey A. Moore
15+ years’ of success blending innovation with practicality and unwavering focus on business results.
· Proven ability to build, lead and manage an in-house creative services agency.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional creative and experiential work with alignment to brand
and business goals.
· Proven ability to operate while transforming operating model in line with overall marketing objectives through
positive leadership, coaching and mentorship.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
· Extensive experience in developing, leading, inspiring and motivating a diverse team of marketing professionals
across disciplines and channels, including creative, account and production teams.
· Ability to thrive in a multi-channel start-up environment.
· A good understanding of Social Media systematics – how promoting one digital property to another digital
property along with interactive content leads to favorable Algorithm/Edgerank, which leads to brand
awareness, consumer trust and increased sales.
· Excellent communication, presentation, writing and design skills.
· Portfolio of creative campaigns and relevant experience.
· A passion for learning and innovation.
12/05 – Current Genesis HealthCare: Director, Creative Services and Corporate Marketing
515 Fairmount Avenue, Towson, MD 21286
12/97 – 03/05 CheckFree Corporation: Director, Product Marketing
25 Crossroads Avenue, Suite 200, Owings Mills, Maryland 21117.
Genesis HealthCare | 12/05 – Current
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation’s largest post-acute care providers with approximately 500 skilled nursing centers and assisted/senior living communities in 34 states nationwide. Genesis in addition, supplies rehabilitation and respiratory therapy to approximately 1,700 healthcare providers in 45 states and the District
Director, Creative Services and Corporate Marketing
Responsible for all marketing activities and lead the development and implementation of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the current business and new business projects/opportunities. I lead and direct brand management, advertising, promotions and communication (social, digital, print, electronic and public relations), market intelligence, integration of marketing strategies with customer marketing initiative and participation.
• Built and developed a high performing creative services function to drive breakthrough thinking in line with
brand and business goals.
• Lead, write/edit, design/layout and production of all collateral: Brochures, advertisements, trade show
graphics, billboards, social graphics & content, press releases, presentations and more.
• Manage a diverse and high-performing team of creative, account management, events and experiential
marketing professionals with very litter turnover.
• Produce work that is high impact, multi-channel and measurable.
• Successfully manage the needs of 500 centers in four divisions nationwide, as well as the needs from a
corporate level and five very different business units within the company.
• Produce and manage a 1.4 million dollar marketing budget and generate various reports to reflect project
and/or campaign progression.
• Continually build and maintain a comprehensive editorial library and calendar to drive relevant, interactive and
engaging content through all social media channels. Create and implement programs to engage, nurture, and
grow Genesis’ reach of social users.
• Focus on utilizing emerging technology and one-to-one engagement to reach customers, partners, clients,
prospects, employees and the community in new and compelling ways.
• Collaborate with operational, sales and functional team leaders to develop and implement workflows and
processes to better meet fast-paced, high-volume, and high-quality program demands.
• Periodically refresh the company brand and messaging to remain relevant and fresh, including Brand
development, launch, and management of conversion company-wide.
• Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
• Direct project management to develop cohesive, consistent project timelines and workflow with the goal of
going to market on budget and on time. Drive the development and production of all related reporting.
• Evolve and build best practice processes to drive improved planning, prioritization, communications and
execution with internal marketing partners, cross-functional teams and external agencies. Drive a culture of
planning and continuous communication that delivers results.
• Keep up-to-date on marketplace, industry, technology and discipline changes, including insights into cultural
trends, competition and target audiences. This is especially important in the area of Social Media.
CheckFree Corporation | 12/97 – 03/05
Supplies market-leading financial and compliance solutions to the banking, brokerage, investment management, insurance, government, retail and other industries with over 600 global customers.
Director, Product Marketing
Managed the launch of 15 new product lines, all of which achieved over 115% of its first-year revenue goals and gained the interest of many top financial publications.
• Planned, developed, executed and evaluated marketing campaigns, strategy and programs to effectively brand
and communicate company abilities and technology to multiple vertical market sectors to increase market
share and maintain company value proposition.
• Planned, scheduled and prepared Tradeshow exhibitions in accordance with company goals as well as
schedule sales staff for booth attendance, organized trade show activities including disseminating
communications and information concerning the Tradeshow, inviting prospects to the booth and handled
press conferences at the show while also facilitating the logistics of booth item arrival, set up, tear down and
• Attended weekly sales and programming meeting to stay abreast of software product updates and fixes to
accurately incorporate new information into new and existing communications.
• Prepared department budgets, market trend charts, and reports.
• Worked closely with sales, programming and software developers to accurately draft and create support tools
including but not limited to: literature, brochures, new web pages, video, photography, and presentations.
• Developed and maintained an editor focused public relations program encompassing multiple vertical market
segments for press releases, images, exclusive article placement, case histories and customer testimonials.
• Managed marketing department staff on creative customer outreach projects, newsletter and sales
• Developed and maintained ad schedule, planned ad messages based on product, market focus, strategy
and company direction.
• Managed company website updates and search engine optimization.
• Conducted market research for trends and future projections as well as competitive messaging
Marketing Specialist - Medifast Corporation, Owings Mills, MD.
A leading manufacturer and distributor of clinically proven healthy living products and programs.
General Manager - Trader Publishing Company, Baltimore, MD.
Publisher of many weekly and monthly automotive classified magazines.
Vice President - York Kennel Club, York, PA
Computer Skills - Mac or PC
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere), Aldus PageMaker, Quark Express, Outlook, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Macromedia Flash, Zoom, My Emma, Buffer, Hootsuite, Salesforce. HubSpot.
Education and Training:
McDaniel College, Westminster, MD. | Bachelor’s Degree, Journalism
Previously known as “Western Maryland College”
Thank you for taking the time to view my portfolio!